Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

I am strange or better put "fraaky"





7/17/11 Henry's bday

my paranoid perceptions or really real?
A couple who come off as church church church, of the fundamentalist bent, were taking pictures of me while I was talking to Lloyd on the side of road. After driving by them waving my middle finger by accident, I decided to ask them if they were taking pictures of me. She said no, she was taking a picture of a garden. There is no garden where her camera was aimed. Does that count as bearing false witness? I thought 'thou shalt not lie' was a part of the ten commandments - the ones I learned. I wish that I wasn't hyper vigilant. I need to work on it. it pisses me off. I do not believe that kind of surveillance makes our country safe but only sets us up for a police state. It is the way the Fascists always start. Make people paranoid of their fellow man. It especially enrages me and I will not avoid confronting Zombies who think they are doing the Lord's Work when they are really minions of the lower realms.. The thing that keeps us safe is the vibration of Love and Freedom, as a real and palpable vibration. Instead I feel like warrior women ready to fire, it doesn't help anything. So I should forgive and let them go, but I am not there yet.

added March 3, 2012:

So I keep going over the little interaction- klutz dance and then the blush (I forgot that I occasionally blush) I want to explain
I assumed that you two were part of the spy network.
so I flashed my wad of twenties to show that there was a wells fargo slip within
you teased I laughed I like a guy who makes me laugh

and then the Journal's door being locked - how strange?

The forth amendment has been canceled ( ie mail opening) and you all took an oath -for shame - for shame