Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Perched for WWIII

ONE EXCUSE IS ALL THEY NEED TO PLAY WITH THEIR BIG TOYS OF MASS DESTRUCTION = Tactical Nukes.
THEY STILL HAVE THEIR GAME PLAN IN FRONT OF THEM IRAN, NORTH KOREA, VENEZUELA, PAKISTAN, SYRIA, ALL OURS BY RIGHT OF WAR. "WAR WAR WAR" they THINK THEY HAVE HONOUR IN SLAUGHTER. THEY ARE WRONG. tHEY ARE WRETCHED AND BARELY HUMAN. THEIR I GO. OFF ON A JAUNT LED BY THEIR TYPE OF THINKING.

DID YOU HEAR THAT THEY ARE SPREADING A RUMOUR THAT RADIATION IS GOOD FOR US AND SHOULD BE SPREAD AROUND LIKE THEY'VE BEEN DOING WITH DEPLETED URANIUM?.. THEY WANT TO SPRAY IT ALL AROUND AND PUT IT IN our ROADS AND in METALS AND ALL SORTS OF STUFF. i SURE HOPE THERE IS A JUDGEMENT DAY FOR THEM, IT IS BEYOUND MY CAPABILITIES TO PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS FOR THEM..Jesus would say, "forgive them Father for they know not what they do" I say stop them, they are the terrorists that they squeal about. They are led by pure cold blooded evil. They aren't my hero's. The media is their pulpit and we will be duped again if their play card works. They don't care if this country goes down. Multi nationals mean that they rule the whole world.

Geese, why do I start my mornings with morose thoughts like these? I am going on vacation tomorrow, maybe I will come back sweet and innocent and naive. That would mean a chemical lobotomy.