Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

let's see where this will lead



I was thinking about something. Let's see what it was?
I've only been listening to the radio in the car. Trying to listen to music. I am healing my wounded Aura. Slashed up its been. My Yoda brain is working.
So I've taken almost a week off of listening to the radio via the Internet meaning not watching my most regular viewing- my favourite avatars - Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. Even HayHouse hasn't been allowed. I want to get to a new place. I need to tweek from my own thoughts and not thoughts imposed on me. I am seeing that Obama said yes he would work for us If we work for him he will have the room to work for us. I . At least that was a Jubilee moment. Instead of aiming arrows at him we need to send orbs and ribbons of light towards him and into the halls of congress. There in the star stand the Angles of the Light but the Mantle has been stolen and given to the angles or demons of darkness who call themselves lords and ladies. At least they-- the demons of darkness -- attach themselves to the ones who want to be called Lords and Ladies.



My version of reality in another realm is - The demons have had their fun. They are being given notice and their human counterparts have been notified that this is a free will zone which now means that layers of lies are being etched out of our history so we will find the essence of its meaning by simply asking. Eden is invited back. Hell is evicted. Go figure? Love is the code Light is the code.



That is another reason for making our skies metalic. They don't want a quantum leap in our consciousness. but I say its to late baby. It is happened. .

January 13, 2011
Blood Libel )( sara Palin_) update: Marylin Monroe, Micheal Jackson, Princess Diane, more not the Jews doing it, the Illuminati thinks it gives them power. Not anymore it doesn't. It shows them for who they are and where they are headed. .