Search This Blog

Monday, October 30, 2017

California Fires



THIS is incredibly hard to listen to but we all need to know. thanks to all who are searching for Truth. Blessings to All.

HOW will we get the message out to mainstream media? How do we get people to listen when they have programming to prevent them from listening? How do I up my game? Instead of hiding out on an Island whose county is home of Robert Gates and has heavy surveillance, including workers in stores. I feel like I am the Pokeman with people using their cellphones to track me. They look like church goers who are completely ignorant. And then there are the big daddies who meet in the head on the Ferry.



The thing about following orders, you think that you then aren't responsible for your actions. This is a Lie. There is a force afoot that possesses it's followers that needs no air to breath.

This is embarrassing. Who would record a video without looking in the mirror first? But so be it. HERE I Am.

I just called my senators and congressman about the CA fires.
eeeee

I am waiting for the flocks of robins that usually come to eat the madrona berries in mid OCTOBER. Hopefully they will arrive soon.