Search This Blog

Saturday, November 1, 2008

suit jacket



Linen suit jacket hissed at me

its hard to describe but he definitely hissed

Lies fall like jewels from their mouths

mistakes etch thru my writings

like the 90 day thing which I read somewhere

I need to watch my finger pointing

back off and look at my own motives when I am spinning like I spin

I really want to work with my people on a specific search

all could be smooth and safe and stepped up as far as the true magnificent

creative eden harmonious with all


.

I want to travel sometimes

to DC and New york and to Cities around the world

four times per year and a long mid winter vacation warmth

I write my dream job life

editor. understand me

great mentor of an editor


I m falling to sleep

my writing reminds me of throwing up

sometimes