Search This Blog

Monday, March 16, 2009

Tears

They distract us with lies
we pretend to believe
fear
programmed into the hard drive

reboot genetic code to Spirit
knowledge that you -we -are
Spirit – spirit beyond the comprehension of the senses
when unawakened to the divine
Unity within the windings of the physical
Universe within one
dancing cell
created in “the image and likeness of God”

Here we/I am. I keep fighting fighting fighting
that which is not true
the ruthless plan
which has no sway in the Divine Mind
The Sun is stronger than all Dark Deeds that create deception upon this world
I must keep my candle lit
to reflect the light that created all things
and to learn the power and the truthe of Love
Love beyond measure
Tender it is seeded in the heart of every child
every man every women every thing seen and unseen
Love is the measure of my life
Tears open the heart of man