Search This Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Take Aim


To much to do to write
not enough
not enough now
avoiding the feelings
the blocks like avoiding stepping in something
so I stop
and leave my surroundings
of the body
my body
I'm off dusting other dimensions so this
seems harsh and impossible
impossible because I left the region to some lighter world
but the honor of having this time this opportunity
To breath and operate on the edges
I guess that that is what my chart is all about
being on the cusp
the bridge
to a new wave of understanding,viewing the world
I am a transformer of sorts
my family is on that edge
few have survived long enough
to push through the membrane of what we are told to what we know
I am of an age
that can be transponders of information
Jupiter in Virgo on horizon with absolute conjunction of Mercury and Sun in Cancer
makes me mercury ruled with Jupiter's staff
Bridgette shows the aim.
But no decision has been made
So I aim ainlessly