Search This Blog

Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Family Pluto Sun/Moon Cancer (the crack)

yesterday, we ress urected an ancient laptop with no monitor, so I put the downed desktop monitor and a keyboard onto it an voila. Hopefully, I can use its camera tonight. Happy New Years!
My macbook went down on the WSF ferry when it randomly started indexing on Christmas Day. I came home to my PC down too. We will see how long this one lasts. I am being edgy on this edgy day while the bad guys are planning to take the USA down economically today and tomorrow.

By the 'bad guys' I mean the main players of the Economic Empire. Family can mean many things.
I've been meditating on infinity and how you can go in both directions of all directions smallest largest and in the third dimension the polarities of each point. Large can become infinitely small and small can become infinitely large. It can be played with for balancing the system in case of emergency.