Search This Blog

Sunday, March 22, 2015

good day sunshine



I've come to the decision that the only hope for humanity is that we unify.
Listening to the news in neutral, for me, is different than when I am stuck in the collective programming. I realize that I need to reprogram my thoughts and thinking in order to have positive impact on the collective.
The main reprogramming that I need to do is my response to cruelty and blindness to the earth and its beauty.
I have to be able to reach the vibration of Love and heart before I have full access to all of the dimensions. I have to learn this. I tend to get pissed and become fanatical myself, when I see the destruction that the players of doom had planned and still plot.



I just gotta say what I think:
ISSIS is funded and trained by US black opts and they get their funding from our taxes and US military and military contractors drug trade. (Think -US occupation of Afghanistan.) oops

Could there be armies of Privatized Military Contractors, hired by the 1 percent, to assassinate potential threats to the coalition of Media, Banking, Oil, Medicine and Military Industrial complexes imbedded in every town and municipality of the USA?
Like working for the California public road system and for a privatized contractor and or DHARPA?