Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Trump take Heed YOU WILL BE BLAMED FOR THIS

T



The Empire is like a virus that will take down its host, the Earth.


It was heartbreak when I saw a video with the dead penguins piled in a heap from hurricane Harvey.. When I celibate seeing a bumble bee or a honey bee. I miss the swallows and the Ravens that used to play above my head. We have been led by heartless militarized fools. Squeezed into suits of fear and control. Blinded by programming. HAVE you ever wondered why video games are so violent? IT is for desensitizing the masses. MAKING us heartless drones.

'There's nothing I can do about it'. That is a bullshit meme. One person standing in Truth can do a thousand times more than the sleeping masses.



The satanist's are like a wreathing mass of bedbugs with armor and wings that lay eggs in our brains. They are disturbed and violent.