Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2017

My Conclusion on LV and these Times

There is evidence that the CEO [or CFO?]had met with HOMELAND SECURITY ->the Corporation
that oversees the FBI and FEMA and HOMELAND SECURITY is heavily influenced by the CIA. It was announced on 9 11 17 that the CEO of MGM was offering shares of MGM on the open market and sold 80 percent of his stocks and it is claimed that George Soros bought 60 percent of the sale- not . [IS the CEO's name Lance?]
Handsome Sheriff Lombardo [lumbar - or backbone who I sense is a good man] was a handpicked. His bio states that received training with the FBI AND HOMELAND SECURITY to be Sheriff of a county that holds within, Las Vegas [money laundering central[see Sheriff Lumbardo's bio] at least his bio right after his press conference announcing that the ghost security guard Jesus Campose[compose a story] was the shooter I mean was shot six minutes before the shots were fired into the crowd]
I know that I heard two shots of individual sniper fire before the music stopped.

I am with Scott Binsack in most of his conclusions. I find Binsack [I won't say how I associate his name] is the most comprehensive of the countless hours of video that I have watched and listened to as I research this most pivotal event in LAS VEGAS.

key JOHNSON CITY ARREST in the above video. from Binsack's notes:Check out: "Johnson City man "Scott A. Edmisten" arrested after deputies find automatic weapons, 900+ rounds of ammo in stop" http://wjhl.com/2017/10/02/wcso-johnson-city-man-charged-after-deputies-find-automatic-weapons-over-900-rounds-of-ammo-in-stop/ More Info: Agents search home of Johnson City man found with automatic weapons, ammo" http://wjhl.com/2017/10/03/nearby-hou...
Traffic stop GUN CATCH .....http://wjhl.com/2017/10/03/nearby-houses-evacuated-as-agents-search-home-of-johnson-city-man-found-with-machine-guns-ammo/




[my note: Dear Chertoff minion of evil and to your associates f>>> off .....The illuminati playing cards are being shuffled.
'ddd distract deceive divide' as Binsack calls the playbook. Theye want to try the theory of exploding our ionicsfer to take out the electrical grids they have all sorts of new weapons that they wandt to expend including bio crowd contronl but it will end up killing them too. yeye haw
WE are long due for millions upon millions to wake up to what they are complicent to. THIS IS WORSE, FAR WORSE THAN HILTERS FARETHEST DREAMS OR SHALL I SAY NIGHTMARES/ it starts with the financial strings and dives into satanic possesion.