Search This Blog

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Inner Workings



I woke up with the song Runaway in my mind. That led me to A Hard Rains Gonna Fall by Bob Dylan. Bob Dylan, who has been my obsession this month. The Desire Albumn resonates with these times for me.
not dylan but he gets the versus in...and is good, to me.

My listening today started with Earl Nightingale- 19 minutes that will change your life the title of the YouTube video.

I'm thinking of changing up this blog. In fact I'm planning a podcast and flinging it into cyberspace. Gasping before the gates of my mind, afraid to put my mark into the world.

I grew up watching Romper Room,I thought was created in Seattle but the template was on local stations around the U.S.A.. in Seattle could be on occasionally. My brother Brian and my cousin Susan were on the show Romper Room. A Huge deal. It seems like I got to be in the studio but I don't remember that clearly. I should have been in school - I suppose. I was older than them. Romper Room.

I loved the The JP Patches Show, it had different sections, he'd get a phone call, he lived in the city dump, and Esmeralda would come to visit him (it was really him) And he'd usually a get pie in his face.. I just watched an episode last week and he looked like a burned out angry old clown. Not very nice. Not funny anymore to me.

The advice that has risen to the top of my mind, from people like Tim Ferris Steve Jobs, Tony Robbins, Julia Cameron, and all sorts of other people including Earl Nightingale is to find our passion. Which is reflected in who we are and what floats our dreams.


I am someone who likes to study. I study many things. Herbology, bodywork, permaculture, conspiracies, the media, and the great thinkers who think about thinking like Earl Nightingale and the like.

My main edict for starting a podcast is that: "Consciousness is the solution". And that is where I wish to go, I want my podcast to be stimulus to consciousness awakening on this planet. Want to help people become who they are meant to be, (which in modern psychology is termed 'schizoid'). We are multidimensional beings meant to excel in our gifts. We are supposed to take our talents and use them to multiply. I am a recluse. So my quest is how can I multiply my talents and stay home or travel at the same time? How can I help people multiply their talents? Taking the advice of the great thinkers, I shall create visualizations that I want to listen to, and I will make a podcast that reflects my interests and passion in mind while addressing the darkness in the world by staying in the light. This is my quest, this is my journey.

After hours and hours....I have barely learned how to edit audio because I can't find the 'toggle switch' and stuff like that. My audio will get better through time. I decided that I don't want to be on video often. What worries me most is, will I be consistent like Kapacha's Pele Report? Every single week, quality information on Astrology. Maybe, my podcast will be an intermittent rewards type thing like in Pavlov's dogs. Where you would get a response any time the bell was rung no matter if they got the food (reward) or not. I am afraid I will just drop it. Due Diligence! I have to stick to a schedule and committing to that is painful for a Neptune influenced person like me. Quality and quantity, is it possible for me? eeeeek! I am more scared of putting myself out there, than I am afraid of the spooks who haunt me.


Here is one of my ideas: I wrote a booklet in 2013 about Medical Marijuana and then got burned out on it after Greg died and then my computer died. I had an excuse not to resurrect it. I most recently found it on my google drive, not even knowing that I'd put anything up there. Well I have put that project on hold because which I have been updating and think I need to rip apart because my mom called it daunting and said she didn't want to know the chemistry so I will put all that stuff in back as an Appendix. I don't even know its name yet... I am going to rip it apart as I get other people to read it and let them rip and learn from listening. Not easy for me to not get defensive and personal about criticism. I need to get over that..