Search This Blog

Thursday, March 21, 2019

IPF is NOT IDIOPATHIC


I have to write a little, hopefully from a neutral standpoint, on how I believe that mainstream medicine killed my mom, or at least interfered with her health.

I don’t want to blame anyone, we are all under the spell of the Corporatocracy which has infused every aspect of modern life in its wish to make us dull consumers.
Most of the elderly are marching blindly down this path. Taking the drugs that the white coats prescribe and push upon them as most Doctors march lockstep with their education that was formatted by the PHARMACEUTICAL massive influence on funding the schools of medicine and studies.

I don’t want to say that my mom was a victim although my heart screams that she was.
They call the disease that she ultimately died from, IDIOPATHIC PULMONARY FIBROSIS.
I studied many studies about PULMONARY FIBROSIS and found that it is not IDIOPATHIC.
Only ignorant, or willfully ignorant, scientists and Doctors would call it that. They don’t want to say the TRUTH about what the instrument of destroying peoples ability for inspiration, BREATH, is caused by the toxins that they put into our mouths and inject into our arms. They know that PULMONARY FIBROSIS is caused by toxic overload, as seen in the many dentists who get it from the mercury they handle. Most studies that I read mentions that the FIBROSIS is a response to an antigen infiltration [which is basically something -like a heavy metal -that stimulates an immune response].
My argument is that all medicine that I have ever studied has as an inactive ingredient some sort of antigen, like aluminum, titanium dioxide, talc [which contains contaminants] and I even found in a medicine for Parkinsons Disease, contained a DNA stripper. Why do they include toxins in medicines? Because they are allowed to do so. Its a money making bottom line, shareholder decisions to make side effects the disease to chase with their drugs. A great business model for the psychopaths.

It also serves to make us a lockstep army of the walking dead, who can’t see, what we are meant to see.