Search This Blog

Friday, January 16, 2009

LAMMENT


Counselor: where doth Lunaria lay?
sadness envelopes my soul and threatens to take me out to sea
the deep sea
under which the treasure sleeps
hidden in its weight
forty leagues deep
crushing the feint
opening - a rent in the fabric of belief
each on a facet of a miracle
we sleep
hidden by its weight
forty leagues deep

We = before in ancient battle -sought a reckless power over all things
This then - the original sin - comes around within our choice
Our brains where split in half so our power we would not climb
without
the wisdom of heart
a choice to link
in a snowflake's code

split in fear
we are controlled
the solutions float away
we become the sniveling servant of that which seeks this world
in a dark haze of poisons and hate
and putrid waste of bowels and blood
spill t with no calling of spirit
I look in the abyss
I see the universe in its splendor of design
I know my small role
rehearsal has begun
I will seek to listen to the whisper of your call

01/16/09
11:26:42 AM