Search This Blog

Monday, June 22, 2009

invisible trails

I don't know why flipping the bird has a sence of power
even though the pilots can't see me
even though they don't know they will be killing their own children by toxic poisons
seven generations
I am trying to balance my thinking
I try not to see
the jets that are almost invisible in the metalic tinged air
today they spray the white trail that quickly dissipates to the metallic cast
that most people don't notice
two passes and then I came inside to fight my sence of hoplessness with words.
Words that stay unoticed but still seem to be my best way to float up to the surface
for a breath
instead of sinking to the bottom of the chasm. I write hoping that in some slight way
it helps.


christmas 2011 decided that Jack' or mom's family or friends could read the following :
I wrote last week sunday before Christmas
my mom's husband jack is not my step father
Park is. I am trying to trust Jack as I always have tried. Mom's almost been married to him for ten years. He cheered when I said that SOPA would make it so people like me could get arrested for speaking out by using arbitrary laws enacted by laws like the Senate and congress plotting on today......Jack literally stood up and cheered. I was astonished. My mom shushed him. He utterly controls my mom's money. He told us that he is using the money that my mom put into his house to pay for the improvements on this house. Other than that our early Christmas was great. Nephew Brandon is a ballast. I love my Mom
2011 I support and love jack he just has a sneaky air about him that makes me suspicious of him 50 percent of the time. I talk myself out of it the other times.