Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hey You! sleeping Mystic

the movie the Wall is above replacing a video that is now 'private'. I can't remember if it was a song from the who or from the wall?
IN THE FLESH?
So you thought you might like to,
Go to the show.
To feel the warm thrill of confusion,
That space cadet glow.
Tell me is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes,
You'll just have to blow your way through this disguise.
from PINK FLOYD The WALL



I keep going back to watching the Wall. To me it is balancing to the male energies imbalance I am studying with Jim Self via the Webinar
archives on the Website - Mastering Alchemy Amazing help that he and his companions are. Thank you Jim and co. There is a mystic wave coming in - so cool so refreshing so lovely. I am looking for the stepping stones in the water during a storm. The puzzle before me. I never liked puzzles with missing pieces -.