Search This Blog

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Alice again

I'm studying the writings of Ernest Holmes - metaphysical Christian Writings, Mystic Writings,,, I agree with him . I believe that every atom and beyond is a universe within itself and there fore has consciousness and is a hologram of the One I Am We are all built for co operation but have been programmed to fear... Ernest Holmes is teaching me to be aware of my thoughts. reactions... whose thoughts am I thinking if I watch TV or listen to the radio? Whose paying and what do they want? Power in a suction parasitically way instead of a support way where its all a dance of cooperation in the Natural world. One of creation - unlimited or contraction, division. Whats the choice? There is no choice unless you're bound for Hell. thats the choice.