Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Uranus trine in my age group



http://www.astrologycom.com/uranusaries2.html

Uranus
A Strong Ally
The Spiral spins

ADDED DEC. 6, 2011
i SHOULD BE doing 'things'
BUT all I want to do is to STUDY BOTH ERNEST HOLMES AND ASTROLOGY
HE IS AGAINST ASTROLOGY AS are the current translations of most Bibles. but then the wisemen followed the star...

I have an ongoing argument with Ernest Holmes (in my head) about astrology and archetypal forces of the upper forth dimension and beyond. These energies are well described in Astrology and Hindu Buddhist and Christian Religions I have never really studied Islam but their Mosques tell me they are deep into the mysteries - the energy concentrations. Maybe Holmes would say that archetypal Energies are agreed upon thought forms that have coagulated until they have become seemingly real. Maybe. ? but the Archetypes would say that they are real and conscious and palpable. what is real? Saturn is shaking hands with my natal Neptune, Uranus is strumming a web of planetary squares and trines. Wave upon wave of emotions are storming thru my body today. I hardly can speak without them voicing shrill.
Then the classic "It's Hormones coursing thru your body" maybe? I am not sure of much today.