Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

the spiral


like when you water ski around a corner you speed up? seems to me you do.
physics of curves and bends and straight lines and motion
our thoughts are like that
seems to me that my thoughts are swirls and they get caught and gang around with the collective stream. almost like a raging river and my thought is a leaf being taken by energetic swirls.
then I seem to remember in physics that a wave goes through another wave undisrupted
but how can that be?
I think of water
Archetypal energies command sometimes and I explode.
death is waging its finger
like a nail against a chalk board
the spiral folds in on itself enlisting memories of pain turned against itself

this is a time when I puzzle and ponder.
Pain.

Greg is down there, In the trolley
the pain is so bad its like he's having a baby every day.
He is eighty eight pounds and has shrunk 15 inches
and I am suppose to want to do massage when I am wanting to meditate all day to get to the bottom or top of this , my life? I want to be a part of the big wave -creatively - in a big way
but the mundane seemingly tethers me.