Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

Water Dragon New Year


I broke my leg/ankle Friday night on the Ice Sheet of a path. Wrong shoes, wrong focus. I guess I twirled around to protect my head with full fulcrum on my twisted ankle. So I am cruising the INTERNET. Listening to stuff to help me craft my life. The kids have taken over the care of their dad. Which is a gift to him and to me, as long as the temperature doesn't drop. If it does he will have to move into the house. He does not want to. He is stubborn Too.. It is the Chinese New Year today. The year of the water dragon , I love the symbol of the dragon. I find strength and energy and beauty thinking on dragons,
Of coarse when I approach I wear a deep royal green cloak. I offer a dragon as I approach ,sparkles and jewels that come from my memory of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and the whistle while you work song. I am roaming my imaginary world today.