Search This Blog

Friday, November 2, 2012

Study: Matthew





studyMattew 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.
53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?


This is the energetic stance that all as human beings can and must take at this time - to clear the fear that has permeated and divided this planet. Love and Courage Light of the World. Love of the world.

Matthew 12:48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.


(I listened to David Bowie while I read this-It is alarming and Bowie softens the mind blowing truth of the Danger of anyone being able to threaten all life on Earth by blasting a hole in its protection. Fool hardy or suicidal? both it would seem. breath. be don't let em scare me - yeah right. I am blowing fear every day- the challenge- the feat a good story always..)