Search This Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Study Time -Revelations


Revlations 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

ALMOST SOUNDS LIKE THE SCROLL COULD BE A PLANT , A HALLUCINOGENIC PLANT......SOME HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO CALL ALL MATTER AND LIFE: LIBRARIES OF INFORMATION. ...tHE HUMAN BING CAN LEARN TO EXTRACT THE INFORMATION OF THE LIBRARIES EMBEDDED IN ALL LIFE ON EARTH.



REVELATIONS 10:8And I heard a voice from Heaven again speaking with me and it said, “Go take the little scroll that is in the hand of the Angel who stands on the land and upon the Sea.” 9And I went to the Angel and I told him to give me the little scroll and he said to me, “Take and eat it and your belly will be bitter to you, but it will be like honey in your mouth.” 10And I took the little scroll from the hand of the Angel and I ate it and it was like sweet honey in my mouth and when I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. 11And he said to me, “A time is given to you again to prophesy unto the nations and peoples and languages and many Kings.”
REVELATIONS 10: And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.


Beliefs are Judgements and divisions that stop our abilities to perceive the truth, the open totality of the All.

Revelations 14:7 Arimaic in Plain English
“Stand in awe of God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come, and worship him who made the Heavens and The Earth and the Sea and the springs of water.” in Aramaic they translate "fear of the Lord" into AWE which energetically makes more sence.