Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Cash



I howl for the loss of someone that I cannot name.
I kneel to the fallen. Tears like rivers fall. Live on through us in courage and love.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmVAWKfJ4Go&list=RDSmVAWKfJ4Go&feature=share
I haven’t given up this world because they kill my brothers and sisters. It deepens my resolve to become as big as I, as a child of the most high, can be, by being led by the energy that encompasses all dimensions and realms. They kill the favored ones like flies: because most of us don't comprehend that we all are children of the most creative force. Because of this we fall.
So how do I, as a child of the most high, proceed?

Pray, meditate and imagine a great light reaching into the collective and then correcting assumptions within my own being. Ho'o pono pono. I am sorry, please forgive me. Thank=you. I love you. Or looking around at the beauty everywhere.