Search This Blog

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Free Write


Lavender Festival in the rain
computer trying to climb over partitions and I realise that my whole matrix of programming into this reality consists of partitions and waves or the lack of waves.
Frequency currency frequency
partition. shortness of breath
believing the lie, I become sucked up by the cyclone of deceptive thought.
Fear infused frequency becomes the partition that blocks the higher frequency and form a limited play list. Our thoughts bring like thoughts from the collective. wounded all. Zombies hit a nerve of truth. We see what we have become spirals and shreds it may be the only way out I am hoping for the higher foot fall but our thinking remains in the sands of lies. What way out can I imagine besides the fall, which today feels immanent because of dastardly deeds being ignored. The partition of denial..