Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

call me bait



What do we do about the low percentage of true psychopaths? and then what can we do about the created psychopaths? Like that guy that pulled up with his model girlfriend in a boat of a car. He pobably had hopes of pulling in a lot of cash today but had to take a picture of my neck instead.
He looked like a cross between my nephew and Gordy Hunchuck. I couldn't help but feel a little bad for him and his dangerously closed heart and brain trained and programmed. A killer. He thinks that money will make him a big man. At thirty or so, arrogance reigns. Not tempered by the consequences of his deeds, his heart runs cold. Unknowingly working for his enemy.Or maybe he knows? What do you do about guys like that?

on the hill across my road, white truck sits