Search This Blog

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Pondering Death


Who chose Pol Pot?
Free-fall into my mind

Ben White the Son of Ben White the Activist died this week. His father died about 12 years ago. He died in 2005. Ben White the father,brought a group of us to the WT0 demonstrations in Cancun, Mexico September, 2003. His son died this week and the rumor is a liver problem. He was about 26. A great guy. Around my daughter's age. It hits me in the gut. At least 7 males in their twenties [ one around nineteen] have died from this Island [one from Shaw ISLAND] These are kids that I knew of and who have died since 2011. NO young women that I know about have died. Our population is around 11,000 all Islands =>I think. I can't find any written news about his death.

The release of Vault 7 makes me wonder if WIKI LEAKS is a political force that has an agenda and won't tread on Trump. I feel strongly that we need to know information that is blatantly breaking our Constitution and killing people and wanting war and threatening to destroy the whole planet. They have to be stopped. Then I listened to a computer generated voice read crazy sounding Ben Fulford rant a bit about the Dali Lama having a hit on him. IT makes me laugh now, because it seems so absurd. Fulford. I am curious. He is unbelievable.

'They' can take over cars- I have known about that since I have researched at least two of these 'ACCIDENTS' and what they called a 'suicide' with the weather man- I wrote about them and I concluded 'they' had been remotely controlled.
I think, a privatized CIA / Military trained faction did this to both men.
I conclude that this privatized arm of hit-men is run like the Mafia and is sanctioned by our government.. IT is sectioned off into regions of control. Geo W. Bush gave them immunity I RECALL. I have seen evidence that they are targeting activist, people who might talk & who are in the know, free thinkers and teachers of human freedom through thought. They have many means to kill. Traffic accidents predominate. Drug overdose. Energy weapons. Car takeover. Big Trucks. Trailers.'Suicides' and poisons..
HIT and runs took two of the Island grown young men that have died in recent years. Which of coarse makes me wonder.
My advise, if you are going to look into these things that have been going on in our country since Bush senior and has grown into an industry that rules this country ia :Drive defensively, and be aware that you are an eternal being and have freewill, Above all ground into the earth. Claim Sovereignty from this force of evil. It is a game, have fun disassembling this knot of intensity and fear.