Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

I See a Bush


I look around at the crazy world as
I was watching the FBI director, Director Wray, I see a possible Bush. He
looks and sounds exactly like a Bush. His voice to me sounds like George Herbert Walker Bush. He looks like him and George W Bush especially his nose with a little bit difference that hook nose and then the voice that kind of high voice I don't know how to describe voices but to me he sounds like it. It's almost like there's a squeeze to the Voice and then I turn on to watch a PBS Wildfire propaganda and the guy who is Distributing the propaganda again looks like a Bush
and he doesn't sound so much but he looks like Jeb and George Herbert Walker Bush together he has glasses on and his eyebrows are done dark but he looks like an offsping of GHW Bush. I see bushes everywhere kind of a nightmare he keeps ruling from the grave. I hope director Wray is as good a man as he pretends to be and not a 1984 type ruler with doublespeak coming out of his mouth.