Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Loss




Pippy died two days ago
the vortex of grief is spinning through my body
coming in waves when I think I have got control
it heaves over the wall into this world

Ancient partings accessed through this vortex

It echoes the grief that my country has caused
I woke up and realised that this country
is ok with killing hundreds of thousands of humans and their animals -millions if you count the impact of the ravage of the two occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan -
in the lie of 'Freedom' Its easier if they are brown people -of coarse- because in some sick image
Jesus is white. and only loves the fair skin babies.


*note: they are going to make every effort including a home-grown false flag 'terrorist' attack so they can have their slaughter in Iran.
I am on a rant... and they kill the pollinators with the aerial application of coolant into our stratosphere poisoning all who breath.
How will we pull out of this trajectory?