Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sage Francis Sea Lion




"But I’m staying I've planted seeds and plan to watch them grow
I've watered all my wishes dreams fulfilled more seeds to sow
And I promise to learn to love the way I've learned to fear
To unknot all the inhibitions tangled in my hair
To let my ego mound in piles around the barber chair
And make a graceful exit from my vexed troubled years
I've decided I've been invited to my own resort
Where knights can leave their armor neatly piled by the door
And every woman, child, and man will gather by the shore
and study how sea lions swim in cursive


The force of my love was strong. The sea lion lay down long. Song in the air. Why should singer care? When singer can be among song." Last refrain of Song 'Sea lion' by Sage Francis