Search This Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2011

more conclusions


Part of the strategy of weather modification is to depress us

I find blue days turned brown depressing. I feel separated and metallic, death to the mosses. depresses me. so I'm listening to pineal gland meditations and trying to get a grip on the things that need to be done as opposed to the things I'd rather be doing like research...I am trying to figure out my next steps . I need a job where I know how much I make per week, the economy has taken Friday Harbor into a bit of a tale spin. Empty store fronts , struggling businesses,

The old way has no rewards It seeks to destroy.
they are not predators they are parasites.
Conclusion: they do not know the frequencies of love only lust. Destruction as opposed to creativity. Rules, Authourity. goblins and orks..