Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

If it be your will - l. cohen jennifer warnes



http://youtu.be/TR1m98xnl5c


Sun River Oregon added August 20 written August 19 2011 because the energy was so thick and brutal I couldn't sleep.

Todau
this is to document the guy with the camera who especially freaks me out for some reason especially because he came into the restaurant /tavern in bend today. Alone with his camera. He's about five tenish.I think a reddish tinge to his hair stocky light strange eyes. Its the eyes that make me flinch. I went out to place mount bachelor at about six thirty this morning and started to walk the loop spontaneously. A beautiful morning. I decided to go to the tube launch area to say hi to the river and when I am walking out this camera was walking towards me. So I let him pass. Then he lets me pass so he's behind me again. A strange fly fisherman who is whipping it good who I see turn quickly on his bike after I decide I need to turn around and go the other way. I got a look at Camera. He is of the sly bent. Then the commanders were in the restaurant too. Or is it all my freaky imagination? Fly also seemed teamed up with Camera. Black or dark hair glasses nervous. To nervous to be a successful fisherman. And I am talking about fly fishing and not some double meaning. Those types don't usually fish. That is what I am saying. O and some guys golfing were talking to jack and steve and bill and one guy introduced himself as george but his buddy called him fred. I said I thought someone was lying.

http://youtu.be/J6PXzzh6uM4