Search This Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2011



my biggest struggle is needing validation from others/
from the grocery store checker to my clients.
When I try to be loved, it stops the flow.
the free flow. when I am trying to get
people to approve of me, I contract because
I am not approving of myself.
I submit to the "like me - please?" game.

I am still confused about the worry that turns into
I need to control the other person, ie my kids.
this girl me right here is lit up on the worry mode. A breather today. nice. thanks
someone. the spa was slow. odd energy within my body. like lightning, in spits and pauses and fatigue. Denial of what i really feel. the heart., with a spark of ecstatic joy for a half of breath. yee haw coyboys yee haw. I wonder what I mean. It just wanted to come out. mcchala lions den = what are u doing in my space? I am water wave length i feel the ripples.
why do I write this? I wonder?
The sun is almost down
the dog barks. there is always a story with drama or as I prefer, a comedy.