Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mental/.Emotional Tornados


the intensity of worry is mind boggling, like jealousy it swings rapidly out of control.

I've been reading the science of mind. Studying it. I have been going through a 'Transformational Coaching series and doing the Artist's Way with Katrien and Beth.and I feel more screwed up than ever. My emotions are torrents,and they leave a residue of ick, when they are on fire like they are today. I hope they are purging me of my wounds and programmed reactions.`

Let me attempt to mention the main precepts that Ernest Holmes writes about in the Science of Mind (and Spirit)

April twelvue twenty thirteen ten fifty eight am back from floods
I hate to say it but they are back. ... the scary ones, ruthless, insanely programmed...I try not to look to lock eyes to read plates its like me not looking at the sky... any how any who being of good cheer even after looking at since dutchlll that is why I writelll the tornadoes over Maryland station Mary land.... DC connection...always rail bridges come up when I look towards Maryland...
We can postulate three levels of interaction

: Conscious Mind- the great I Am. A proclamation . Then, our Subconscious or Subjective takes the order and molds the source and substance according to what our thoughts and emotions are emitting. The Subjective is the servant to source and we are emissaries for and to the Source..Connect to the Unity which breeds diversity as a sublime creative unity. All Humans are children of God. People reflect,.thats why we are so easily programmed. Holmes uses the term, 'race consciousness' where Jung would say 'collective consciousness'.