Search This Blog

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mental Representation Referencing


Referencing A few days ago, I went to the library and watched a rbt greenwald film about the Koch Brothers OMG My reaction is viral. Cowboy warrior I want them to leave the planet as my first response. With 1oo,000,000,000 dollars per year, nobody could arrest them unless the pentagon had the will but the pentagon, HOmeland Security, DEA. etc. are all built upon the same schism flaw.So I turn to meditate and ponder. If I stay focused on the bad guys, I become just as jagged as them. As one person said, you take them out, someone else is standing by. It has to be within. That is where our power lies. No fear. tight rope walking. balance. I've got a long way to go ...I have buttons that are so predictable......I scream at them to go away...not effective they are magnified in my resistant flow..