Search This Blog

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Next door wold






>Here,San Juan Island, the corner of the Nation, USA
United Surveillance Association. Association of Corporations.
Homeland Security has been embedding its presence for the last years.
I think distributor Bill (sorry Bill) was the first that I knew personally. Aka white van. I like Bill, don't get me wrong, but he thinks small, knows nothing of the mysteries and will not talk to me these days.


Homeland Securities offices are now in the heart of our town. I heard that there are four drones being stationed here in the Friday Harbor Airport.
the taste of 'Freedom' in the Orwellian meme.

Should I stay or should I go? Nothing yet is clear. I feel like to leave, would be out of fear because I see what the fascist vision potential for taking over the Island is and it is a grim picture indeed.

Should I still and be a holder of energy that makes it impossible for them to complete their mission of take down in this region. I can not do this alone. I have to join the grid of light workers. the only way is through my imagination, I realize this and don't want to see to long or to focus or freak out on what I see. That is the problem, but it is not the solution.