Search This Blog

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Our Allies Abound- a series of series


Brainstorm: Brain Storm
To ALL I wish awareness of the lie and how we are like sponges and soak up lies and think the lies are real because we squish in them.
I am giving my booklet another month to edit and clarify.
but I am thinking about other things like:
-Cannabis a Freedom of Religion Issue

or I know that I am a target and I could write about being a target. I could write about having energetic body guards

I could write about how to fry and fricassee certain plans that hold no higher light and thus
will cease soon. I could write about how many are on the target list and how free thinkers are the reason. but fear not.... A primer for holding the light when you are being blasted with oppositional toys.