Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Wake up




v

This massacre of people who are active aids to the ails of our society- needs to be stopped, I don’t know how to stop it except by fighting fire with fire. I bet if the CEO’s and the CFO’S and the lobbyists for big pharma were targeted and slaughtered -the slaughter of alternative doctors would stop.
I hate to say this but really why do the perpetrators get off with no repercussions and no effort to stop them? I AM TALKING 911 too- of course I am not calling for this- but musing on how to stop them. They are possessed and mentally ill people who think they are being shrewd and intelligent and powerful--- However their bodies are not immortal and they should be afraid at this time because they need to go down or we all go down in a flash of their demented nightmares.