Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Bring 'em in and Hold 'em Close and until Monday


tomorrow/ today/tomorrow
If I were in charge of security for the events in Washington DC, I would be monitoring all of the communications between the democrats that are not going to the Inauguration and I would select a handful of them (I would include Charles Shumer and the higher ups in the DCIA ito be detained in a sweep) and detain them for questioning. Which Agencies have a mass fleeing of High ranks from the DC area? Something is planned. I suspect the Washington Monument might be taken down as a symbolic measure. I would not hesitate to arrest people and hold them in close vicinity of the mall until after the event. I am certain, that they plan destruction. Lincoln's Monument? Big symbolic take-down. It sucks and I want it deflected.