Search This Blog

Monday, August 13, 2018

chemical spill Anacortes 8 13


She said to him, “You know, today I felt like I was definitely in another world from the people around me. They couldn't see what I was seeing. They didn't see the sheen in the puddles. They didn't even see me struggling to mop up what I could, trying to figure out whether, if I stayed, if I could make a difference. Wondering what was I supposed to do. It was like being in another realm from the rest of the people down there on the tideland by the Ferry Landing.. Puzzled at their blindness and disconnect. Wow, the vaccines and chemical programs are working. Zombie is a real phenomenon and it will get worse, if they don't come back to themselves. You know what I mean?”
He looked at her like she was crazy and then started to laugh. She didn't know whether to laugh or cry, so she did both.