Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Early Morning Rain



From Video games to magazines our minds, are captured.
I am listening to the book "Weird Scenes" all about a canyon that oozed the cultural blood of the sixties.
Since I was alive and felt the sixties, I feel the power still from the music that was allowed at that time. For me it is better than the music I hear from today. (But of coarse I haven't listened to all of the music of today only the tidbits allowed to get popular.)

A mob like cabal has been implemented between the sixties, actually the set up much much earlier, but it really mushroomed out of control in the sixties. I can feel George Herbert Walker Bush as the instrument with people like Henry Kissinger in the background, setting up, using satanic rituals as the invitation into high places. Now in every county and municipality we have tentacles of a satanic cabal, and to me it looks like the artery of this multi-headed beast is =>the CIA.