Search This Blog

Monday, August 6, 2018

S R notes


white stout truck(wider than a 1500 RAM truck but about the same length and height} speeding towards my door in the u turn cut after Snoqualmie Pass i90.
shirtless 20 ish boys playing hooligans on either side of path after Bend in the river after puppy dog lure shadow boxing bearded and crazed on the left of path. What's a person to do but comment about it?



Socially Awkward from day one shy
8/8 Lion;s gate
Wanting to be normal in a way but always out on the fringe where people don't want to go. I want to talk about things deep even troubling. I want know. I want to fix it. I want to know it and being a under a cardinal sign then I want to move on.
People with gag orders tied around their necks are not free.
and then me not able to contain my negativity at my socially awkward moments of feeling judged and disdained. but it is the out folding of my own disdain for myself. Like the torus. I am working on the question of where am I in the Torus field of my life. I feel like I have been squeezed and am still being squeezed. I want to expand and not by limited by others programming, to not even care if they hate me, or judge me, but it is all just a dance of limitations, feeling the external world is the real and the internal world void and null. When I look at the torus, the rhythm the dance, the fractal the hologram, the limits of confined thinking. How easily we are programmed, is a recipe that the media masters. I want to challenge every one, to start thinking for themselves and be aware when you are being told what to think.