Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

theater in congress



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDkhzHQO7jY&feature=autoplay&list=HL1311038646&index=21&playnext=1
Obama will be rightly blamed for everything they cut.

so I am feeling the need to express my disappointment when I hear that black tar Heroine is as easy to get as pot.
and I get the pressure because I am a marijuana activist who sees the prison industrial and pharmaceuticals paw prints all over the marijuana prohibition.

I have a brother who was addicted to Heroin for years,and is still an addict to pain killers etc.and barring a miracle, he will never be his potential
. My children are young adults. I worry about them and their friends even though I know they are smart kids. Smart kids are typically the target of Empire, If they are not subdued by programming -a weapon of Empire is drug addiction and imprisonment

t The kids are smoking it so they think it is safe.
the other thing I know, is that my government looks the other way as Heroin comes into our country. To me this is treason and I seem to remember George H.W. Bush added a death penalty to this sort of practice. It utterly and wholly
makes me want to scream and bang down some doors.


I am supposed to be scared to write about it. everyone else is.

This is the truth' it is 1:40 am 7/28/11 at around midnight there was a helicopter or hover craft on the southern horizon mid between foot of MT.Dallas and south, mid line from my deck. my neighbors light bilnked the craft moved east I went and got binoculars (taking a couple minutes) it was back to middle west when I looked with binoculars it dropped to meet the edge of the line of the hill and then went behind hill, it was fast and smooth. I blurbed to the white house. My Match? geeze.us after waking up at 7 am note: it seemed important at the time, now I wonder{?}. 8:07 am 7/28/11


Its January 4, 2012 when I am adding this: whisked from 'two shots"
I was out of the pasture when a shot was fired and felt like it whizzed past my ear.
the break lights where no one lives were on across the field next to States Inn.
I decided to walk a zig zag up to my car. Another shot got my paranoia raised, my self preservation alert. So when the big green pick-up truck(A58143T correction I had written the plate#from memory and dropped the five and switched the three) it all seems silly today 1/6/12}) with "the Ultimate' on the window of its cab- took every turn that I took and then stopped behind me when I stopped to do some paper work, I figured she was following me, so I followed her when she took off when I got out of my car to get her plate number. Maybe she was dropping off her son at Griffin Bay> I feel foolish when I think start thinking like this again. but Forrest almost went astray off a cliff snow boarding two days ago because he was led by Cory into the out of bound wilderness. Was Cory at the pond when Landis died? see that's the way my mind gets trapped. I am glad my son, knew better than to keep going which would have led to a forty foot drop. So I am on vigilance again instead of Trust.