Search This Blog

Friday, December 28, 2012

Howdy Now!




I am feeling that a squeeze of lies are being said about me. I need to drop that frame. Its hard to reprogram myself in a week..... but I gots to. and so do all of us

WEE the Peeople
I have been staying overnights as a Sub in an assisted living place. It feels vulnerable but also beautifully open and safe but there is a taint[ someone is tainting it. From the LCC experience I am coming to realize that I have many things to say about aging in America Lots and lots. I also have a lot to say about kids my kids age. and a bridge that needs to be made between the two. A gulf has been set of fear of youth. pulsing fear. embedded fear. live fear. stolen minds and imaginations raping and slaughtering video games the potential of that. But I am coming to the conclusion that there are parallel universes Junctions are here and all my thoughts lead to the primary junction that will last as the portals close click click click.....Now they are open. all of us are choosing...right on but how do we chose when we are captured wounded and blindfolded? How do we chose with hammers over our Heads? With our Hearts' illumination. The magnifying glass is burning the boundaries over out heads.


notes of fd.(I have to fire greg's caregivers today. It has made more work for me because they have to talk to me. plus some questions of what they are charging [ how many hours they say they work.?.It is probably max six hours a week and most of that time is asking what to do.... I have finally pointed out to Greg that he is driving with his brakes on. but he has to trust people. He needs visitors and encouragement to move. but they are two confused themselves about what they are doing and I feel like they should see it. they don't._