Search This Blog

Sunday, December 9, 2012

tight rope


tangle
how to navigate relationship


sad
not wanting to scream
it is inevitable that I do
boundaries to the unbounded energy of youth
youth stagnant with party
they are legion are the words that I find


how do I direct someone else's life? I don't .
I can only change my response
my response right now is wanting to control him
he is MY son. He is nineteen.

I don't want to worry but I am not deprogrammed and it sits
like a tied up elephant in my diaphragm area.
All the worst is so easy to vividly imagine. My problem
- I forget to believe in his spark and destiny. but part of his destiny might be a swift boot and packed bags. Maybe I should be the one to move? Hawaii sounds nice.

December 10, 2012
this is the future and shame on me for not reading my comments for over two years....I never knew any one really read my posts. woops . I will try to say where photo's come from from now on.... I don't take pictures but assume if I post them on the web that they are part of the commons. which I find beautiful. I think I should make a better effort at acknowledging peoples art. but really lets share. It feels better. breath.