Search This Blog

Saturday, March 16, 2013

We start as a tube


It is interesting that vertebrates start their formation as tubes. Energetically what does that mean? I am exploring this question today. Being a tube. Bottomless tubes. Topless tubes. Open Tubes. Endless tubes.



Containment - yes. Dismantling the programs - yes. assisting yes. Punishment- No. Forgiveness -yes.
I am a tube. It makes me happy to be a tube. A funnel- A plant- A tree -A beautiful dance. Being a tube - let the strands of light, in the center of the tube, free. The heart an energetic pattern of light. My task--I'm On a treasure hunt. Combination of worlds, frequencies, welcoming forces of light. Not stolen light. Self igniting fields of light. Our task is to create this in our imaginations...walking the ladder to the door with no stairs the leap into infinity on Earth, in a body. wow