Search This Blog

Thursday, December 24, 2015

I can't sleep


The Moon has turned midnight glistening

Then back to me comes research into the Family Guy's Christmas special.
It might be the first time I watched a whole episode, but the full moon kept appearing in the show and the goal was the kid was going to the north pole to kill Santa. Santa is so exhausted that he begs to be killed. FG is full of symbols and layouts and mentions a state to state drives I would need to watch it again but Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine are in my memory, a truck, murder of a mother and father while delivering presents. The full moon is what haunts me because this Christmas is on a full moon. family Guy seems to be the Family's Guy ... a predictive tool...to be studied and prevented the episode did mention yellow cake uranium if that is av clue.