Search This Blog

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Feel






'Evolution happens through the lower chakras" I never knew that the ruler-ship of the first chakra is Uranus, Saturn and PLUTO.

"The grand let go"
/Great Spirit states: "It's time to change,
Not superficially rearrange,
But to dig beneath the surface and the new,
To the fear that is gnawing away at your root."


I WOULD LOVE someone to analyze TV for subliminal programming about issues like chem trails and vaccines. I STRONGLY
conclude from talking with many people even when the sky is a bunch of x 's..., glazed eyes, the eyes of trance look back at me. PROGRAMMING. They can't understand the problem the likelyhood of a mafia type control the potential of it. I hit trance wall when I talk to people and they conclude I am a radical conspiracy theorist- I am and now I have evidence of potential grave danger to us all...I challenge you to look past your programming to who you really are. We have to see clearly without programming. Take our minds and hearts back.


Th50 U.S. Code Chapter 32 - CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL WARFARE PROGRAM50 U.S. Code Chapter 32 subsection 1520a ND B- CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL WARFARE
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/chapter-32






50 U.S. Code Chapter 32 - CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL WARFARE PROGRAM
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/chapter-32 subsection 1520 A and B 123