Search This Blog

Friday, October 31, 2008

feb 8,11 notes of a haunting dream

I am going to bounce on the limb for a minute
I kept on dreaming about charges- explosive charges in my ceiling
Then I saw in my minds eye- between sleep and waking- men on top of a building- setting charges explosive charges in a mass array on top of a large rectangle building that wasn't snowy. The building had many large bubble skylights The men were in space like suits- chem protective suits. Between six and twelve of them. doing a job...NASA came to mind but it could be the suits that made me associate them with NASA. South East or South West - TEXas ? not clear at all. They are home grown - militia contractors who have already gotten away with mass murder. Terrorists by design to control our population. OOPS