Search This Blog

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Image:Burmese Buddhist Temple-White Marble Buddha.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia




April 20, 2011
And then Greg: he sits because he is confined to a collapsed body and watches everything that I do in in a criticizing efficiency expert who is frustrated because he can't do the things that need to be done in the garden and kitchen, so I shrink like a shamed little girl and collapse in the sun and I realize that I have the same feeling of why I left him almost forteen years ago. Forteen years ago around February I got pneumonia and realized that I had to leave (he had said something mean to me when I waa struggling to breath and had a coughing fit. I was considaring calling the EMT's in because I couldn't breath and he peirced me with words) I dicided then, that this was not Love and felt like I'd die if I stayed. So I made my plans and left in June. We are friends - deep friends - but we never functioned well as partners.