Search This Blog

Monday, October 27, 2008

lesson 4 tyfyny lament



I lost my Tyfynny Lament

Its floating around the house somewhere

Heidi grabbed it

I wrote it under the Prompt 'I don't remember'


So what I was just thinking about and hoped would come in a melody of words

It was here but I lost it in my comment above, let's see


Lesson 4?


Ritual is an imprint into the collective

it can then be accessed

even thow it is spose to be secret.

It is an open source library

in the Library of all things thought of

and contemplated and ripples with an imprint

pulse of multicolored lights

imprinting the DNA of our dreams.

The collective says no to ideas : secret and dark

WE shout yes to the ones that sing

and the collective must be heard, this time

bravery, courage and high esteem is the key



10/27/08 01:56:54 PM